1. Go on your state website to download form, Arizona LLC’s go here: azcc.com.
2. File form with state, there is an $55 fee or $85 if you want it done urgently.
2a. You will receive notice in a few days to a few weeks that needs to be publish to go into affect.
3. Publish articles with AZ Capitol Times, there is a $35 fee: Arizona Capitol Times, call 602-258-7026, fax to 602-258-2504 or email@example.com.
3a. AZ Capital Times sends certified letter that you are published.
4. Get EIN from IRS.Gov, link to create on home page.
5. Now you need to open a bank account, they can download form from State site and you need EIN, and your drivers license.
6. Now you are ready for Merchant Account or whatever to start making money or at least processing it.