I recently attended the Landmark Forum and found this article that brought a lot of the material together for me. Check it out:
The Landmark Forum’s ‘seven commandments’ for being an extraordinary person:
• Be Racket-Free: give up being right – even when you know you were.
• Be Powerful: be straight in your communication and take what you get.
• Be Courageous: acknowledge your fear (not necessarily get rid of it) and then act.
• Be Peaceful: give up the interpretation that there’s something wrong.
• Be Charismatic: give up trying to get somewhere. Be entirely fulfilled in the present moment.
• Be Enrolling: share your new possibilities in such a way that others are touched, moved and inspired.
• Be Unreasonable: in expectations of yourself and others beyond what you would think they are capable of.
Amelia Hill, December 2003